When it comes to business, it’s often not what you know but who you know. Networking is essential for developing successful professional relationships and achieving those career goals. Crafting that perfect email can be daunting, especially in a world where so much communication happens via the written word. It’s important to make sure your message stands out without coming off as too aggressive or self-serving. Fortunately, following these easy steps by Zorayr Manukyan will help ensure networking emails are received favorably and land you in the right contacts book!
Zorayr Manukyan On How To Nail That Networking Email In Easy Steps
Networking is an incredibly useful tool that can open up a world of opportunities, says Zorayr Manukyan. But how do you make sure your networking emails stand out from the crowd and get noticed? Here’s some guidance on how to nail that networking email in easy steps:
1. Start off with a strong introduction — A great introduction is key to making sure your email gets read! Make sure it explains who you are, why you’re reaching out, and what makes you unique or interesting. It should also be concise yet persuasive enough to capture the reader’s attention. Take your time crafting this section, and don’t be afraid to put yourself out there!
2. Explain why you would make a great candidate — This is where you can really showcase your skills and experience. Be sure to include any relevant qualifications and explain the value that you would bring to the table. Make sure everything is clear, concise, and factual.
3. Demonstrate your enthusiasm — Showing enthusiasm for the role or company shows that you’re genuinely interested in getting involved. Mention specific achievements or initiatives that have caught your eye, as well as any research you’ve done on them beforehand. This will help demonstrate that you are a proactive individual who is invested in what they do.
4. Ask questions of your own — Asking questions of your own is essential to engaging with the reader and showing a genuine interest in what they have to say. This will demonstrate that you are eager to learn more and maintain a dialogue.
5. Look for common ground — Finding something in common with the reader will help build rapport and trust. It could be anything from shared experiences, hobbies, or interests – use this as an opportunity to form a connection.
6. Keep it concise — Many people receive dozens of emails each day and don’t have time to read every single one in full detail – so make sure yours stands out! Get your point across succinctly without sacrificing any important details, and avoid using too much jargon or complicated words.
7. Follow up — If you don’t hear back after a couple of weeks, it’s perfectly acceptable, as per Zorayr Manukyan, to follow up with a polite reminder. It’s also an opportunity to re-introduce yourself and reiterate your interest in the role or company.
Zorayr Manukyan’s Concluding Thoughts
According to Zorayr Manukyan, by following these steps, you can ensure that your networking emails are effective and professional. Networking emails have been proven to be successful when done right; according to research by Harvard Business School, 75% of job offers were secured via networking emails, while 94% of recruiters prefer email as their primary form of communication. Additionally, 90% of employers said they had responded positively to well-crafted emails from job seekers – proving just how valuable this tool can be! With these tips in mind, you will be able to craft compelling messages that make sure your message gets noticed.